• Welcome to [TTC]The tigerClaws•
• Guild status:•
We are allowing all players into the guild. Without restrictions.
Ye just need to folow easy rulez who are there to keep the game fun.
• Future of TTC: •
Atm TTC's future is uncertain... depending on the members that join and stay.
As guildmaster i want to make a pve and pvp guild.
what does this mean? Simple i wanna combine the 2.
pve= raiding, doing instances togheter.
i want this to happen fairly often in the guild. but i wanna keep raiding to a maximum of three nights.
pvp= doing battlegrounds or world pvp.
i want a guild that has no issues attacking guardians and showing guardians whos the better faction in rift.
So the guild focus will be both. meaning that we won't be hardcore in either way, and won't expect anyone to be.
we do however want to be serieus in what we do.
I also want the guild to be know as a mature guild. Henche the starting rule is not to curse and to be respectfull to other players. In guild or not. Complains from outside will be looked at.
Breaking this basic belief rule... will result in either a warning or a kick.
• TTC offers: •
TTC is a freshly started guild offering a friendly enviorment to level ur charecter to lvl 50 and with help it could hopefully become a pve and pvp guild to be respected.
You will learn about the game faster then on ur own.
and u will enjoy the guild perks.
Note: As time goes on... the intentions of the guild could change to anything. i don't always get what i want...
• Core Rules :•
Members of TTC are always expected to abide by the rules set forth in this post. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action taken by the officers that can include warning, demotion, suspension, or banishment from the guild. All disciplinary actions can be appealled by the infracting member, however after the appeal all actions are final.
This is a relaxed guild. Maintaining "relaxed" is a core goal of the guild leadership, but maintaining "raiding" is equally important. With that in mind, the following principles should be upheld by all guild members:
- Be courteous to all players, regardless if they are fellow guild members, allies, or enemies. Insulting other players (guild member or otherwise) reflects badly upon the guild and will not be tolerated in any form. Respect is earned, courtesy must be given in order to maintain a friendly guild.
- All guild members are expected to act maturely. You can be mature and still have fun.
- Be cautious with your language. Occasional swearing is likely to occur in guild, group and TeamSpeak chat but is strongly discouraged; however should be completely curtailed in public. Also, be mindfull of the ages and temperments of other guild and group members before using any language which might offend.
- Guild members are to always positively represent the guild. Professional behaviour reflects well on the guild, terrible behaviour reflects badly, and a bad reputation spreads faster than a good one.
- No Cheating, Hacking, or Exploiting. If anyone is found to be in breach of any Rift game policies you will be removed from the Guild. No second chance.
- Begging will not be tolerated. Just because other players are a higher level than you, does not mean they can always afford to help you. If you need something, kindly ask in guild chat, if someone can help you, they will, if not, do not keep asking.
• Inactivity •
Any guild member who is inactive for one month or more may be removed from the guild. This includes alts. Any guild member who is taking an extended break with the intent to return can notify an officer and a note will be made on the expected return date and if said member does not return within one month of that date they will be removed from the guild. Any guild member who is removed due to inactivity may be reinstated upon returning at the new recruit rank, skipping the actual recruitment process but not the requirements to move to higher ranks.
Have fun in rift!